Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finished! My Entry for the Shoo Rayner Drawing Competition.

Phew!  I finally finished my entry for the Shoo Rayner drawing competition.  The black and white version is hand-drawn in black ink on paper, and the colour version has been scanned and digitally coloured on the computer, with some extra words added.  You can view my video entry below, which shows some small snippets of me drawing.  Although it was a lot of work (not just the drawing, but the video editing etc) it was a lot of fun and I learned quite a few new tricks while completing it.  It also made me feel like running my own competition sometime soon, once I get the ideas all sorted out in my head.

Regards,

Watch my entry for the Shoo Rayner Drawing Competition.
Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel
if you feel so inclined :)  It all helps my pen to keep on movin'!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! A winning entry for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miraculous Mosquito!
    Can I just say YOU ROCK!!! I love your work. I just found you today and and am looking forward to viewing everything on your site. Thanks for sharing. You inspire me!
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your style. Tomorrow I'm going to go through you other posts and drool. I'm a new enthusiastic follower.
    Best,
    Jenn from JustAddWaterSilly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...