Monday, May 28, 2012

Moleskine Experiment #2 - Paisley!

Paisleys are great, aren't they?  I love 'em.  If I see anything in a shop with paisleys on it, it immediately catches my eye.  They are so much fun to draw, because they have a lovely flowing shape, and you can make each one totally different just by changing the pattern.  Once you have the general shape down pat, you can then add whatever your heart desires. 
 As part of my Moleskine Experiment series, I doodled this particular one on a recycled cardboard folder, using 'gesso' paint which had been watered down so that it flowed just so.  What do you think about this design...should I use it to paint on my Moleskines? Let me know in the comments below...and don't forget to watch the video and share it with your friends.

Happy doodling...
Regards,


7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your video, so envy your steady hand lol...mine has gone. I've been a paisley nut for as long as I can remember, one of the things I loved drawing as a child. YOurs is very good. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I have the same thoughts as Linda above.... what an incredibly steady hand you have! The paisleys would look great wherever they go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome now if I can try and do this on my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paisley! I remember drawing and then embroidering paisley on my jeans in the 70's. Oops, giving away my age! You do have a steady hand! I think they are lovely no matter where you put them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the video. Love the paisley, and I think paisleys would look great painted on your moleskines. If you do that, I hope you will show us here. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your paisley. And yes, it would be great on your moleskins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love paisley as well. This one looks so lovely and would be fantastic painted on your moleskines! The white on brown looks great here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...